Wednesday, December 13, 2006

ExpressMail-2.0.036

Hrm, yea I botched that one good. Seems the delete mail feature I added was deleting AH mail, sorry about that guys!

This is the second time I've tried to add a delete mail shortcut that just hasn't worked as planned. Unless anyone can give me a compelling reason why I should add it, I'm not going to. Now I know you CT_MailMod users are going to say "but it doesn't delete all my mass self-mailings"... well last time I checked if there is no text, item or money in the mail item the system automatically deletes it when you close. Perhaps CTMM should stop sending that "Item x of y" message? I might hack up a patch for that if you guys really want me to. Guess we'll see what the demand is.

Anywho, grab new version off WoWI, I swear it won't delete anything.